Treatment of a Full Scope of Adult Ailments and Conditions
The healthcare providers at High Tide Internal Medicine are dedicated to providing treatment for a full scope of adult medical ailments and conditions. Every individual has unique health needs, and we are dedicated to providing our patients with the treatments they need to stay as healthy as possible. Adult ailments and conditions that we provide treatment for include:
- Diabetes: Whether you have already been diagnosed with diabetes and need treatment to manage your condition, or you suspect you may have the disease and need testing, our internal medicine team can provide you with the diagnosis and treatment you need.
- Hypertension: If we determine that you have high blood pressure during one of your regular exams, we will provide you with treatment to help get your blood pressure to a manageable level. Prolonged high blood pressure can lead to other complications with your heart and other parts of your body, so our internal medicine team will want to provide you with treatment that lowers your blood pressure and helps to keep you healthy.
- Hyperlipidemia: An elevated level of lipids in the blood, or high cholesterol, can be due to one of several causes. Our physicians provide treatment for high cholesterol to help keep you healthy and lower your risk for conditions such as heart disease, heart attack, stroke, and other problems.
- Cardiovascular Disease: Cardiovascular diseases (CVDs) are the leading cause of death worldwide. Our physicians are dedicated to diagnosing and treating CVDs so that our patients can lead longer, better-quality lives.
- Seasonal Allergies: Many adults suffer from seasonal allergies, and the symptoms can make daily activities difficult or uncomfortable. We can provide treatment to help you manage your seasonal allergies so that you can continue with your regular day-to-day activities despite pollen and other allergens.
These are just a few of the common conditions that we can provide care for. Call High Tide Internal Medicine at (843) 580-7206 for treatment for a wide range of illnesses and conditions for adults.